When you want a quick design solution to a specific space in your home that doesn’t require a two-hour consultation, our Email Design Consultation service is perfect for you! Have you tried doing it yourself and nothing turned out the way you pictured it? Nothing you’ve come up with feels quite right and you wish you had a fairy godmother to wave her magic wand and do it for you.
You know you need help and you thought asking an interior designer would cost too much, but now you realize that you spent more time than you should have without finding a solution. It can be very frustrating to have a question and not be able to find an answer that fits your specific dilemma. You’ve been searching on-line and it’s all started to blend together into one confusing mush.
We have helped many clients over the last ten years who wanted answers to specific design questions about their home. Our recommendations were based on their likes, dislikes, plus how they live, work, and play in their homes. The same can be done for you.
Examples of Topics Covered in Your Email Design Consultation:
- Walls that have been blank since you moved into your home.
- What to do with an empty wall niche in your entry or hallway.
- A simple furniture plan for a room that needs better traffic flow.
- How to “feng shui” for a specific life aspiration area.
- Paint color ideas to add your personality to a “builder’s beige” room.
- How to style your bookcase or mantel. (Read our blog post “How to Style our Etagere Like a Pro“)
How our Email Design Consultation Service Works:
- Purchase the service by clicking the “Purchase Now” button on our service page HERE.
- Send an email with your question about a specific design dilemma in your home or office to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach up to five pictures of your problem area (overall & close up).
- You will receive your personalized answer by email within three business days.
- If needed, we will answer one follow-up clarification question.
Once you receive your Email Design Consultation solution you will feel confident that your home looks and feels good. You will experience a sense of accomplishment that comes from crossing that item off your to-do list. And you will have peace of mind that you found an answer that is “just right” for you.
Don’t settle for blank and boring walls and stop feeling embarrassed by outdated areas in your home or office.
Many people want a beautifully furnished home, but don’t have time to figure out every small detail. Christina Rodriguez of Diva by Design guides you through the process of creating a perfectly planned, personalized, and pulled together space. This way you can relax stress-free in your fully finished home or office. Let us take care of the details so you don’t have to!
CLICK HERE to contact Diva by Design to talk about your new interior design or decorating project.
©Diva by Design 2020. All rights Reserved.